Does your ABC ID card have some mistakes like incorrect Name, DOB, and Gendre? then you can now update your ABC card. After reading this post you will be able to correct your abc card.
If the information on your ABC ID is incorrect, it means that there are inaccuracies in your Aadhar card details. This is because the creation of the ABC ID is dependent on the information provided in the Aadhar card.
|ABC ID Institution, University Update
|Download your ABC ID Card pdf
|Create ABC Card (New User)
|Identity Value in ABC ID
No need to worry, you can resolve this issue by simply following the instructions provided below.
Process to Update ABC ID Card
- Step 1 – To Update your ABC ID you need to update your Aadhaar Card first, you can update your Aadhar card by visiting the nearest Aadhar center or the Uidai website.
- Step 2 – Once you update your Aadhar card Log in to your Digilocker account.
- Step 3 – Go to Issued Document and Refresh your Aadhar card.
- Step 4 – After Refreshing Aaadhar Card you have to Refresh the ABC ID Card.
- Step 5 – Now you will see your ABC ID information is Updated.
- If your information is not updated after refreshing the ABC ID Card, you will need to refresh it again in 2-3 days as the ABC ID system takes time to update.
- You can also use the Meri Pehchaan portal to download your updated ABC ID, as this portal quickly fetched your updated information from Aadhar.
If you are experiencing any issues with updating your ABC ID, please do not hesitate to inform us by leaving a comment below. We value your feedback and will make every effort to assist you in resolving the issue.